Thursday, November 09, 2006

Class class and more class

I'm working on class work this semester and am in Senior Studio and Adv Type. So far, I worked on a project with Angel creating the identitiy of an organic design firm. Now, I'm creating the identity of a small scale underwear company and am incorporating fibers through fabric and embroidery. I'm printing on fabric (such as the cover of my annual report and hang tags for the underwear) . I am using this project to find out where fiber arts and graphic design meet.

1 Comments:

Blogger marydorsey said...

Emmy, I am not a fabric artist, so I am interested in how are you printing on the fabric? Computer printing, dyeing, resists, bleaching, stamping, etc.? What is the actual surface design? Is there a theme for the designs and how do they relate to the company itself?

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home